Top 10 reasons to join RSTA
- Qualifications: Through our CSKills Award registered Assessment Centre we provide a one stop shop to meet all your training needs including access to grant funding for NVQ’s and Short Duration Training leading to NVQ’s Level 2 and 3 for operatives/supervisors and Level 6 NVQ for Managers. We provide the only route for obtaining RSTA endorsed CSCS cards as required by Sector Scheme 13. We also provide a comprehensive NVQ assessment service at a discounted price for members.
- Continuing Professional Development: We provide a comprehensive training programme covering all road surface treatments for managers/supervisors in need of continuous professional development (CPD) and who need to obtain the RSTA Silver Certificate in accordance with the requirements of Sector Scheme 13. Members receive a 20% discount on all RSTA training courses. Through our links with the University of Derby and the IAT we can also offer a one year Diploma in Road Surface Technology.
- Industry Recognition: RSTA members are able to display the RSTA logo on their websites and company literature as a quality mark demonstrating industry best practice.
- Community with over 80 members: We provide industry networking opportunities including the Annual RSTA Spring Conference attended by over 250 delegates, Autumn Industry Seminar and industry sector committee meetings.
- Representation on Standards Committees: The RSTA is actively engaged with all key industry stakeholders on the development of industry standards, specifications and guidance.
- Publications: Industry editorial and advertising opportunities via RSTA ‘Renew’ magazine published twice a year and circulated to 15,000 industry stakeholders.
- Exclusive On-line members Area: Keep up to date with industry developments.
- Best Practice and Technical Excellence: The RSTA can provide members with ‘expert witness’ reports to assist with dispute resolution.
- An Industry Voice: The RSTA provides the only coherent industry voice that is recognised by government, highway authorities and other industry stakeholder groups on matters pertaining to road surface maintenance.
- Marketing: The RSTA actively promotes the industry and members products and services through our website, App, videos, press editorials, social media, exhibitions, presentations and media broadcasting.