- Seals asphalt from water penetration
- Blacken asphalt adding differentiation to asphalt lanes
- Renews aged bitumen pavements that have become dry and brittle and prevents ravelling
- Easily flows into cracks and surface voids due to its low viscosity
- Can be used in conjunction with surface dressing to prevent chip loss
- Is an extremely cost effective pavement preservation treatment that prolongs pavement life and delays major maintenance or reconstruction work
Fortseal is applied like a surface dressing emulsion using sprayer jets are applied by brushing the product onto the designated surface.
For further information: www.bituchem.com